Page 4 of 6
Fees and Deadlines
Elizabeth Daniels Squire Summer Writing Residency 2007
The 2007 Summer Residency is over, but we have left this information on the website so that you can refer to it as a model of our summer residency courses.
- $250 Deposit required with application. Balance due: May 15.
- $850 - NCWN Member rate, double occupancy.
- $950 - NCWN Member rate, single room with shared bath.
- $750 - Member Commuter Rate: includes lunch
- $850 - Nonmember Commuter Rate: includes lunch
- $950 - Nonmember rate, double occupancy. (Nonmembers may join for $75 (adult) / $55 (student or senior) and be eligible for the member rate.)
- Feb 15 - May 15 - Early Registration with Deposit and Application Manuscript
- May 15 - Full Tuition Due. REGISTRANTS WITHOUT MANUSCRIPTS WILL BE BUMPED TO WAITING LIST.
- June 11 - Online Registration Closes