New! All-Day Workshops with
Intensive Half-Day Workshops with
- Anjail Rashida Ahmad (poetry)
- Travis Mulhauser (fiction)
- Craig Nova (fiction)
- Mark Smith-Soto (poetry)
- Ed Southern (publishing)
- Lee Zacharias (creative nonfiction)
Choose one of the all-day workshops, which meet in the morning and resume after lunch.
Choose from among the half-day workshops and select one class for the morning session and another class for the afternoon session.
- Morning sessions from 9:00 - 10:30am
- Publishing Panel from 10:45 - 12:15
- Lunch with an Author! - Keep the conversations going
- Afternoon sessions from 1:30 - 3:00pm
- Keynote from 3:30 - 4:30pm *Open to the Public!
- Faculty readings from 4:45 - 5:45pm *Open to the Public!
- Publishers Exhibits open all day
See the schedule for more information about the day's activities.
(this link requires that pop-ups be enabled. You may also register by pasting the following URL into your browser's address field: https://www.ncwriters.org/reg/springConferenceForm2008.php)