Written by Administrator
Sunday, 10 February 2008 22:04
Writing Courses from Fall 2004
The Fall 2004 Writing Courses are over, but this course information is on the site so that you can see what courses we have sponsored in the past.
- Placing Pictures, with Virginia Boyd
- Thursdays, September 9 - October 14, 6:30 - 8:00pm, in Chapel Hill
Class participants will be asked to write about the places that they most long to return to and those that they were happy to escape.
- Creative Journaling Toolbox, with Cherokee Pinder
- Thursdays, September 9 - October 14, 6:30 - 8:30pm, in Raleigh
Offers a creative, nurturing atmosphere for you to explore and experience a variety of writing techniques designed to enhance creativity, authenticity, and self expression.
- Build Your Own Book, with Barbara Brannon
- Saturday, September 18, 9:00am - 5:00pm, in Wilmington
In this intensive hands-on workshop, you�ll begin the day with your chapbook manuscript and leave with a finished, bound book and a CD of your layout.
- The Artist's Way, with Maureen Ryan Griffin
- Saturday, October 2, 10:00am - 5:00pm, in Chapel Hill
Chockfull of writing, collage, and other exercises to tap into your creativity.
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 May 2011 11:53
Hats Off! to Joan Leotta, whose essay "She Stopped to Say Goodbye" has been selected to appear in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miraculous Messages from Heaven. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Miraculous Messages from Heaven is scheduled to be available in bookstores October 15, 2013.
Upcoming Readings & Events
|Sun, Dec 8th, @2:00pm - 04:00PM|
Judy Hogan Reading
|Mon, Dec 9th, @12:00pm - 02:00PM|
Celia Rivenbark Reading
|Tue, Dec 10th, @5:30pm - 07:30PM|
Daniel Nathan Terry and Lisa Zerkle Reading
|Tue, Dec 10th, @7:00pm - 09:00PM|
Henry F. Tonn Reading
|Sat, Dec 14th, @3:00pm - 05:00PM|