The Network manned an exhibitor table at last weekend’s Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance Conference in Charleston, SC. Books by eleven of the Network’s members were on display, covering fiction, nonfiction, and poetry in a multitude of genres. It was a great way to promote our members’ recent publications to booksellers and other industry professionals—after all, who better to give away books and sell sheets to than hundreds of avid readers?
The following members were showcased:
• Sandra Ervin Adams, Through a Weymouth Window (poetry)
• Helen Aitken, It Only Happens to Me … Can You Dial 9-1-1? (humor)
• Angela Davis-Gardner, Butterfly’s Child (fiction)
• L.C. Fiore, Green Gospel (fiction)
• Margaret A. Harrell, Keep This Quiet: My Relationship with Hunter S. Thompson (memoir)
• J. Logan Nicholson, Song of the Enotah – Maker of Music (memoir)
• Diana Renfro, Spanish Doors (fiction)
• Stephanie Schmitz, The Dead Girl (fiction)
• Nancy Simpson, Living Above the Frost Line (poetry)
• Martina Vanderley, Crossroads at the Wilderness (fiction)
• Maureen Wartski, Yuri’s Brush with Magic (YA fiction)
Members secured their place on the NCWN table by registering on a first-come, first-serve basis.