The North Carolina Writers’ Network 2014 Fall Conference runs November 21-23 at the Sheraton Charlotte Hotel in Charlotte. Registration is now open.
You may already know the weekend is packed with workshops, panels, and readings by distinguished faculty from North Carolina and beyond. But we’ll also have exhibitors on hand, representing some of the finest literary organizations in the Carolinas.
Our 2014 vendors include:
- Arts & Science Council
- Bull City Press
- Charlotte Magazine
- Dune Buggy Press
- Greensboro Review
- Hub City Writers Project
- John F. Blair, Publisher
- John Hartness
- North Carolina Arts Council
- North Carolina Literary Map
- North Carolina Literary Review
- North Carolina Poetry Society
- Press 53
- Queens University of Charlotte MFA in Creative Writing Program
- Women’s National Book Association – Charlotte Chapter
The exhibit hall opens at 5:00 pm on Friday, November 21, and will be open throughout the weekend. Please come say hello. And be sure to bring an extra bag to carry home all your great schwag!