If you’re going to join us on Saturday at Spring Conference, that’s proof you haven’t been living under a rock these past few months. Because the North Carolina Writers’ Network has been in the news, a whole bunch, showcasing our award-winning Executive Director, our talented faculty, and extensive programming dedicated to serving writers at all levels of skills and experience.
Given our record-setting registration numbers, you probably haven’t, but in case you missed it:
- Tom Maxwell appeared on WCHL 97.9 FM Who’s Talking with D.G. Martin
- Valerie Nieman appeared on WUAG 103.1 FM with Viki Han
- Ed Southern appeared on WFDD 88.5 FM Triad Arts with David Ford
- Valerie Nieman was profiled in AvantGreensboro
- Ed Southern was profiled in the Winston-Salem Journal
- Eric G. Wilson was profiled in the Old Gold & Black
And Spring Conference was featured in Raleigh’s The News & Observer, Greensboro’s News & Record, March issues of O.Henry, Pinestraw, and Salt magazines, the Salisbury Post, and the e-newsletters of the Winston-Salem Writers and the Writers’ Group of the Triad (special thanks to those fine folks!).
Tune-in Friday, April 24, to hear the extended interview with Ed Southern on WFDD Triad Arts, part of the Triad Arts Weekend!
On-site registration will be available for Spring Conference beginning at 8:00 am in the lobby of the MHRA Building of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Even if you pre-registered, we recommend getting there early, as the open mic sign-ups are first-come first served.
See you tomorrow!