WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH—Friday is the deadline to pre-register for the North Carolina Writers' Network 2017 Fall Conference, November 3-5, at the Holiday Inn Resort in Wrightsville Beach.
Attendees can save 50 percent on registration by signing up early. Pre-registration also allows conferencegoers to partake in meals.
Along with specialized sessions that hone in on particular aspects of the writing craft, additional progarms include:
- The Pre-Conference Tailgate "Poetry and Prose Walk" with Anna Lena Phillips Bell (Friday, 12 pm)
- A NaNoWriMo Launch Party with Michele T. Berger on Saturday night
- Open mics for attendees (sign up at the registration table)
- The Brilliant at Breakfast "Agents and Editors" panel with Malaga Baldi, Jaime Coyne, Christopher Rhodes, and Emily Louise Smith
- A raffle to win countless prizes from distinguished presses and authors
- And a whole lot more!
Pre-registration for the NCWN 2017 Fall Conference ends Friday, October 27, at midnight. Classes are already filling up: register now.
Fall Conference offers the perfect opportunity to have conversations with publishing professionals from around North Carolina during exhibit hours. And don't forget Happy Hour—a great chance to mingle and, you know, Network.
Support for the 2017 Fall Conference is provided by the North Carolina Arts Council, the North Carolina Humanities Council, The Arts Council of Wilmington / New Hanover County, Coastal Carolina University, Al Manning, Alice Osborn: Editor/Book Coach/Author, the UNCW Department of Creative Writing, WHQR Public Radio 91.3 FM, and the William M. Hendricks Family Foundation.
For nearby hotel options, click here.