Deadline: October 1
ATF produces new scripts of the highest caliber throughout each season. To help fulfill this mission, we welcome the opportunity to read submissions from skilled playwrights who feel their work would be a good fit at the Adirondack Theatre Festival.
This new policy is to help us manage the large volume of submissions we receive and ensure that your play is heavily considered during the fall season selection period.
If you are interested in submitting your play to be considered for future seasons at ATF, please send the following via email to Literary@ATFestival.org:
- Full PDF version of the script (Word also accepted)
- Brief (3-5 sentence) synopsis of the play
- Production history—including any readings, workshop or full productions the play has received thus far
- Professional playwright resume or bio
- Please note: all submissions MUST be sent electronically.
Unpublished full-length plays and musicals only.
Plays submitted via email can be sent either by the playwright or by a literary agent on the playwright’s behalf. Due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, please allow a few weeks for a response acknowledging receipt of your script.