Applications are accepted between November 1 and February 15. The application deadline is February 15 by midnight EST.
You can apply to the Workshop Series by submitting an application online.
- Application deadline is February 15.
- There is a $20 application fee.
- Notification letters are sent by email in late May.
We use Submittable, the online application program. Applicants who already have a Submittable account will be asked to login. Others will be prompted to set up a free account.
Contributors receive guidance on their work during the workshops and are invited to read during the Blue Parlor reading series. Upon acceptance, more information about the Blue Parlor reading series will be provided, as well as details on how to submit an unpublished manuscript for workshop critique. The Manuscript Guidelines are similar to those followed during the application process.
- Contributor in Nonfiction Application
- Contributor in Poetry Application
- Contributor in Fiction Application
Learn more about financial aid and manuscript guidelines here.