Chestnut Review is thrilled to announce our 2023 poetry chapbook contest!
Manuscripts will pass through a multi-stage reading process, and authors may receive responses to their submission at any time between January and June 2023. All manuscripts will be read by the editors of Chestnut Review, who will select one winner.
- Submissions open from 1 November 2022 until 31 December 2022 via our regular Submittable page.
- A winner will be announced, along with finalists, by June 2023.
- The winning chapbook will be published in paperback in fall 2023.
- The winner will receive $600 USD and 30 copies of their chapbook in hard-copy.
- Winners earn 30% royalties on all Amazon sales of the chapbook, paid annually.
- The winning chapbook will be advertised in Chestnut Review and featured for sale on Amazon.com and via our website.
- The winning author will be interviewed in a feature in the October 2023 issue of Chestnut Review.