Deadline: December 16
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Eligibility: All playwrights must fill out our online submission form, which is only available during our submission window, which opens on November 1, 2020. Plays submitted before November 1, 2020 will not be considered.
Additionally, please understand, due to staffing levels (and a desire to keep unsolicited submissions free), we can only accept the first 100 unsolicited submissions received in 2020-2021*.
For all submissions, please follow the process below.
Complete the Online Submission Form, (available Nov. 1, 2020) where you will be asked to provide:
- 10 page sample from the script you are submitting
- A brief synopsis and history of the script
- Author Bio
- Full-length manuscript (70+ minutes)
- All documents should be in PDF format and uploaded to our Online Submission Form
- Plays submitted in previous years will not be accepted.
- Plays must be unpublished and cannot have been professionally produced (previous workshop OK). No plays for young audiences, or musicals please. Adaptations are considered only if rights are clearly secured or source material is in public domain.
- One submission per writer
- Please allow 3-6 months response.
Submission Fee: None.
Deadline: Submissions must be made between November 1 and December 16, 2020.
Announcement of Awards: April/May 2021.