Submission Period: October 01, 2022 – December 01, 2022
- The contest is open to all poets.
- The entry fee is $15. This fee is non-refundable.
- Contestants may submit one entry of up to 3 poems. Poems must be sent in a single file.
- Each of the 3 poems may not exceed 80 lines in length.
- We do not consider previously published work, which includes online publications.
- Files should not include any information that reveals the identity of the author. Any entries that reveal the author’s identity will be discounted.
- File name must include the title of each poem submitted.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. Notify us immediately if a poem is placed elsewhere by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email and mail submissions will not be read.
- All rights revert to the author upon publication of the poem.
- The winner and finalists will be announced at our website.