The virtual Fall Nonfiction Writers Conference happens November 9-10, and we’ve got a special offer only for members of the North Carolina Writers’ Network: 33 percent off registration!
Just use the discount code “PARTNER33” at checkout to receive a 33 percent discount on registration.
This event is completely virtual. Eight carefully selected speakers will deliver content-rich sessions of fifty minutes each, including Q&A with attendees. You can participate via phone or through your internet connection via Skype.
The theme for the event is Marketing Mastery for Authors. Speakers include:
- Jim Horan â€“ Opening Keynote: Ready for Your Author Business to Get Easy?
- Sandra Beckwith â€“ Build Your Book Marketing Plan
- Connie Ragan Green â€“ Website Secrets and Content Marketing for Authors
- Joan Stewart â€“ Book Hooks: Fun, Timely, Creative Angles to Publicize Your Book
- Dennis Yu â€“ Facebook Marketing for Authors
- Stephanie Chandler â€“ Advanced Book Marketing Tactics That Get Results
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger â€“ Keynote Gold: Speaking to Sell More Books
- Tina Dietz â€“ Marketing with Podcasts and Audio Books
“NFWC is the best investment I make each year in my nonfiction author career,” says Mary Shafer of Devastation on the Delaware, www.55Flood.com. “The caliber and accessibility of the presenters is unusually high, the topics well chosen and diverse, and I can honestly say that at least half of the presentations would have been worth the cost of the whole conference alone.â€
Please note, this is not a pitch-fest:
We carefully hand-select our speakers and ask each to deliver a content-rich lecture, followed by Q&A with our live audience. They will not tease you with promises of content and then bait you with an offer to learn more through one of their â€œprograms.â€ This is not how we do things.
For more information, and to register, click here.
Given the special discount for NCWN members, how could it not be worth the money? You don’t even have to get up from your couch!