NCWN members get 33 percent off the 8th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference, May 2-4, 2018. This is a virtual event featuring fifteen speakers over three days, all conducted by teleseminar (no travel required!).
Register here, and use the discount code:
FWC 2018 features New York Times bestselling author Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project, Better Than Before, and The Four Tendencies. Other speakers include Sandra Beckwith leading “Promote Your Book with Articles and Guest Posts that Resonate”; Tina Dietz with “Marketing with Podcasts and Audio Books”; Sara Wigal with “Create Your Own Book Tour”; and many more.
Please note, the FWC is not a pitch session. However, their popular Ask-a-Pro sessions allow Gold, Platinum, and VIP attendees the opportunity to participate in free fifteen-minute phone consults with industry pros where you can ask questions and get valuable advice. Plus, all attendees are invited to participate in our private attendees-only Facebook group, where you can network with each other, meet our speakers and other publishing industry pros, and share your experiences.
The Nonfiction Writers Conference is presented by the Nonfiction Authors Association. Our members receive all kinds of benefits including:
- Weekly educational teleseminars and past event recordings *POPULAR*
- Exclusive content added weekly (Templates, Checklists, Worksheets)
- Access to our active members-only forum on LinkedIn
- Marketing â€œHomeworkâ€ (quick tips) sent weekly via email
- Complimentary admission to any NFAA local chapter meeting across the US and Canada
- Members randomly chosen for feature interview on the NFAA blog
- Discounts with NFAA partners: Office Depot, PR Newswire, ProfNet and Gebbie Press
- Discounted registration for the Nonfiction Book Awards, Nonfiction Writers Conference, online courses and our exclusive Author Toolkits
For more information, visit www.nonfictionwritersconference.com.