This holiday season, please consider giving the gift of membership in the North Carolina Writers’ Network.
Maybe someone has said to you, “You know what would make a great book?” A gift membership in NCWN might be the kick-in-the-pants they need to get started writing it.
Maybe someone you know writes all the time, on their own, but is too nervous to share their writing with the world. A gift membership in NCWN might introduce them to other writers who can offer encouragement, support, and room to grow.
Or maybe you simply recognize the value of the written word and want to support excellence in writing and the literary arts. A gift membership in NCWN will help us continue to offer our many programs and services for writers of all levels and experiences.
To give a gift membership, click here.
After filling out the billing info, you’ll be able to enter the recipient’s information.
The price of memberships varies.
What will the lucky writer on your holiday list get with a membership to the North Carolina Writers’ Network?
- Discounts on conferences, competitions, and other Network events
- Exclusive access to contests, calls for submissions, jobs, residencies, and other publication opportunities
- The Network’s Critiquing and Editing Service (available only to Network members at below-market rates)
- Coverage in Book Buzz and Hats Off!, two special website sections highlighting members’ achievements and publications, as well as through social media
- Access to NCWN’s audio/visual resources including tutorials, online class archives, readings, presentations, and more
- And more!
To give the gift of membership in the North Carolina Writers’ Network, click here.
And happy holidays!