The North Carolina Writers’ Network 2016 Fall Conference runs November 4-6 at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley. While there are no more rooms available at the venue site, here are some nearby options, all less than one mile away from the conference:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree, $75 a night, 0.8 miles to venue site.
- Candlewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree, $95 a night, 0.6 miles to venue site.
- Holiday Inn Raleigh, $103 a night: 0.7 miles to venue site.
- Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley, $110 a night, 0.7 miles to venue site
- Embassy Suites Raleigh Crabtree, $149 a night: 0.2 miles to venue site.
Please note, rates are subject to change, but current as of this post.
Pre-registration for the NCWN 2016 Fall Conference ends Friday, October 28. Register now!