Lenoir-Rhyne University is one of many institutes of higher learning that have had to adjust. After all, with a pandemic on, it’s a great time for adult learners to take stock and perhaps consider going back to school.
Lenoir-Rhyne has enhanced these features to keep graduate school accessible during these uncertain times:
- Access to select current streaming classes for free look/experience
- Waived standardized test (GRE) requirement for most programs
- Free streaming practice and Canvas (learning platform) preview
- Live support sessions for anyone interested in talking to a person about the possibility of graduate school, Monday â€“ Thursday, 1:00-6:00 pm
- Online and/or phone contact with professors in advance for consulting and advising
- NCWN members have their application fee waived!
LRU also is offering Virtual Information Sessions by program of interest with access to instructors and enrollment managers. Theyâ€™re happy to do whatever we can to support potential applicants, whether or not they choose to learn with LRU.
Lenoir-Rhyne University has campuses in Hickory and in Asheville. Over 50 undergraduate majors and nearly 30 graduate programs are available for students to choose from.
Graduate degrees include an MA in Writing; an MS in Online Teaching and Instructional Design; and a Certificate in Narrative Healthcare.
For more about Lenoir-Rhyne University programs of study, visit https://www.lr.edu/academics.