It’s fitting that Outer Banks Publishing Group has positioned itself as a “hybrid” publisher, given their proximity to Kitty Hawk, where the Wright Brothers combined moxie with ingenuity to achieve human flight more than a century ago.
Outer Banks Publishing Group embraces this same pioneering spirit to produce both e-books and printed books to penetrate the world’s biggest book market: the internet.
“We hope you find a book that will enlighten your life,” says the press’ bookstore.
Recent titles include The Monster Inn – Alex and the Wolpertinger by Koos Verkaik; the memoir that isn’t a memoir, Our Own Little Fictions: Stories from the Road by Ron Rhody; and The Mansfield Killings by Scott Fields, soon to be a major motion picture.
Outer Banks Publishing aims to treat each author as partner in the development, publication, and longterm selling of each book. They promise to:
- Provide editorial guidance to make your book the best it can be.
- Actively solicit your input in the design of the cover. After all who knows your book best.
- Publish your book as an eBook on various retail eBook sites including the Amazon Kindle.
- Publish your book as a trade paperback and distribute on Amazon and book retailers internationally if it qualifies.
- Set up a Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking site accounts if you do not already have them.
- Send press releases to appropriate media.
- Actively market your book in as many channels as possible for maximum exposure.
If it sounds like Outer Banks Publishing Group might be the right publisher for you, send a query along with one to three chapters.