Pre-registration for the North Carolina Writers’ Network 2015 Spring Conference closes Sunday, April 12. If you’ve already registered, thank you!
If you’re planning on joining us but haven’t yet registered, here’s the deal. Registration has moved at an unprecedented clip, and classes have filled up fast. However, there are still spots open in the following sure-to-be excellent workshops:
- “Excavating Artifacts: Poetry and Documentary Forms” with Rachel Richardson
- “Sentence Aesthetics (Fiction)” with Jacob Paul
- “Conversations in the Lines (Poetry)” with Jaki Shelton Green
- “Triggers, Transitions, & Tone (Childrenâ€™s)” with Eleanora E. Tate
- “The Art of Branding for Authors” with Faun Finley
“Lunch with an Author,” where attendees can skip the lines and dine with an author of their choice, is also filling up. But the following faculty members still have openings:
- Faun Finley
- Jaki Shelton Green
- Tom Maxwell
- Joseph Mills
- Jacob Paul
- Eleanora E. Tate
Of course, all conferencegoers can attend our general sessions in the Curry Auditorium, including the Keynote Address by Jaki Shelton Green, Open Mic readings (which are first-come, first-served for those who want to read), faculty readings, and a brand-new feature for 2015: Slush Pile Live!
Full details are available on the conference webpage.
We don’t recommend waiting to register much longer though. In fact, you might want to go ahead and pre-register right now!