Fees & Deadlines
- $195 Full Conference
- $175 for Full-Time Students, Seniors (65+), Writers 30 or Under, Writers with Disabilities
- $275 Full Conference
You can join the Network when you register, and pay the member rates plus the appropriate member dues:
- $80 standard 1-year membership
- $60 reduced membership (Senior 65+, Full-Time Student, Writers 30 or Under, Writers with Disabilities)
- $140 2-year membership
- $110 2-year reduced membership
A limited amount of scholarship aid is available to deserving writers who otherwise could not take part in Squire Online. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please send a C.V. and a “Statement of Writing Intent” of no more than 1,000 words to email@example.com no later than Friday, June 19.
Cancellations must be made in writing and arrive at the Network office (via USPS or e-mail) by 4:00 pm, Friday, June 26, for you to receive a refund, less 25 percent. Send request to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds for cancellations received after June 26 or for no-shows.
For Writers with Special Needs
The North Carolina Writers’ Network strives to make our programs and services accessible to all writers, including those with special needs. If you require closed captioning, please let us know no later than Friday, June 19.
- June 19: Deadline for all scholarship applications
- June 19: Deadline for special-needs requests
- June 26: Deadline to receive a refund for cancellation
- June 29: Deadline for registration